Oneness - True Faith
wizanda
Returning Messiah is the Banner/Temple of the Lord Posted on: 9/30 13:01:14
Helper
From Nottingham, UK
H5251- Banner

Isaiah 5:26 And He will lift up a banner to distant nations, and will whistle to them from the ends of the earth; and behold, they shall come with swift speed.

Isaiah 11:10-12 And in that day there shall be the Root of Jesse standing for a banner of the people; to Him the nations shall seek; and His resting place shall be glorious. (11) And it shall be in that day, the Lord shall again set His hand, the second time, to recover the remnant of His people that remains, from Assyria and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Ethiopia, and from Persia, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the coasts of the sea. (12) And He shall lift up a banner for the nations, and shall gather the outcasts of Israel and gather together the scattered ones of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

Isaiah 13:2 Lift up a banner on a bare mountain, exalt the voice to them, shake the hand, so that they may go into the gates of the nobles.

Isaiah 18:3 All people of the world and dwellers on the earth, you will see as one lifts up a banner on the peaks. And you will hear as the blowing of a trumpet.

Isaiah 30:17 One thousand shall flee at the rebuke of one; at the rebuke of five you shall flee, until you are left as a pole on the top of a mountain, and as a sign on a hill.

Isaiah 31:9 And he shall pass over to his stronghold for fear, and his rulers shall be afraid of the banner, says Jehovah, whose fire is in Zion, and His furnace in Jerusalem.

Isaiah 49:22 So says the Lord Jehovah, Behold, I will lift up My hand to the nations, and have set up My banner to the people; and they shall bring your sons in their bosom, and your daughters shall be carried on their shoulders.

Isaiah 62:10 Pass! Pass through the gates; prepare the way of the people. Raise up! Raise up the highway; gather out the stones; lift up a banner for the peoples.

Jeremiah 4:6 Set up the banner toward Zion; flee for safety and do not wait; for I will bring evil from the north, and a great ruin.

Jeremiah 4:21 How long shall I see the banner and hear the sound of the ram's horn?

Zechariah 9:16 And Jehovah their God shall save them in that day as the flock of His people; for they are as stones of a crown, lifted up as a banner over His land.

N B with U
Transfer Print PDF Bookmark Top
Top Previous Topic Next Topic
Register To Post